Time and time again, life gives us challenges that are laid out in our path. Sometimes these challenges will seem so big that we feel bewildered and begin to lose faith in our ability to move forward.
When this happens it is our responsibility as a human being to take ownership of our lives. We need to stand against the things that stand between us and our happiness. We must strive to reach our goals. If we want to continue to prosper we must push forward.
Ways to do so include building a structured plan to chase each of your dreams, one at a time. One goal after the next until you reach the point you feel brings you the most joy. It may very well be a long or messy journey but it is your journey to bear. So embrace your existence and all you have been thru as each moment of your life is a piece of the puzzle that builds the individual you are.
Here are a couple really great and well-known quotes that I try to live by to bring happiness into my life and now maybe they can do the same for you :
- Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.
- Try your best to always shoot for the stars when you dream because anything is possible.
- When you are faced with a conflict instead of going around the bumps in the road, find a way to run through them.
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
- It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.
- Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.
- Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.
- Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. – Les Brown
- The two most important days of your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. -Mark Twain
- In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. -Abraham Lincoln
Thanks for visiting My Crazy Beautiful Blogs. If you have any other positive or motivating quotes or sayings. Please feel free to list them in the comments. Also, I would love to read some stories. If you have any achievements or struggles you have overcome that you would like to share. They may help some of my other viewers to get past some of their own roadblocks. Thank you and enjoy your day.