Life is not always easy, we all walk around hoping and praying for good days and miracles to happen to us but the truth is for most of us those fantastic moments are few and far in between.
You may ask yourself “Why Me?”. The thing is its not just you. Everyone under the sun, has a heap of regular life issues that make feel like hiding under a rock. Maybe your problems are financial, health issues, family chaos or maybe its just all of the above and so much more.
So, what do we do about this? Well, for starters we have to accept life for what it is and by doing that we have to allow space and time for human error or mistakes. We all make them these are the facts of life No One Is Perfect!
Part of life, is realizing no form of success goes without some failure. Sure you got lucky because you won lotto but how many lotto tickets or chances did you take loosing your hard earned money before you won? You had a business deal that hit the jack pot but how many previous deals, went south to get you to this point. Everything is a working progress. If you don’t want to look at it in terms of money, let’s talk love or trust.
How many boyfriends and girlfriends did you go through till you found Mr. Or Mrs. Right? Then, think about it did that relationship or marriage last? Or what number wife or husband are you on or did you just give up on love, at this point? These are all the simple sad truthes of life.
Sometimes, we get lucky and find the perfect person, get that perfect house, job, car and life but sometimes it all blows up in our face too. I like to live by the rule of not placing myself in compromising positions. Now, does that always work? “Hell No!!!” You can plan out your life to the point of no tomorrow and still fail. The only difference between just shooting in the wind and actually making good reliable and realistic decisions is you place yourself in the middle of it. You now make yourself aware of the risks accountable for the decisions, and more then anything prepared for any fall out. If you have all of these things covered you are not failing you are trying. Some days maybe harder then others but when you work towards something when you actually achieve it the feeling is outrageous!!!
So how do we do this? Well for starters, start keeping track of all of your or your situations flaws and faults. Make a list of the stuff that stands in the way of opportunity or your prospects. You see before making steps towards a goal its always a great idea to list your pros and cons.
“No Big Decision Should Ever Be Made Without The Proper Amount aof Consideration of Failure or Compromises!”
After you go over your situation appropriately and have looked at all of your outcomes and are aware of the realities in your situation. You can then progress, with a plan of action toward success. Now, this does not mean you will reach success but it does mean you are on the road toward it.
Like I said “There is No Such Thing As Success Without Failure”.
Things You Should Consider Before Moving Forward With Big Decisions?
- What are the pros and cons?
- Who will this decision effect?
- Are you fully aware of outcomes and possibilities of your actions?
- Have you asked all the correct questions?
- Have you done enough research?
- Is this in fact a want or need scenario?
- How will this move, better your life?
- What is the plan, if you succeed?
- What is your plan, if you fail?
- Do you have a back up plan?
- Do you have a time frame or plan of action, to provide yourself with adequate and realistic time and money management?
- What are possible things that could hinder you on your journey?
- Is all the work and energy worth the risk of this decision?
- Who are you doing this move for?
Now, these may not all apply to your life decisions, but they all are a great place to start!
Life is not perfect, now that I’ve given you ideas on how to make decisions to make the changes you may want to be making in your life. This is how you deal with life when it kicks you in the ass…
- Accept, No One Is Perfect!
- Realize, if you did your best with what life gave you. Then, no matter the outcome you kicked ass!
- When you fall down eventually you will have to get back up!
- Everyone has to cry or get angry sometimes and that’s okay. It’s what you do after you cry and sit in your angry or depressed state that counts!
- Remember that life is full of ups and down and that fact is never going to stop but if you focus on the situation at hand realistically you can come up with a plan of action to trouble shoot your situation.
- Time is never on anyone’s side, so make the best of what you have while you have it.
- If you shoot for the stars and miss, shit happens because tomorrow is a new day and you can try again and again till you reach your destination.
- Everyday is a blank slate of opportunities if you choose to look at each day as a new opportunity.
- Be open minded NOT CLOSED MINDED!!! ( If you are open to possibilities then they will find their way to you!
- Stop looking for perfection, accept who you are, where you come from and how you got where you are today. Every breathe you have taken is a miracle and one you should truly make full of positivity.
- If you think positive positivity will find you.
- If you always focus on the bad and negativity in life you will miss all the small details that make life so special and worth living for.
I hope these little ideas and questions can help you to trouble shoot or rationalize what every daily struggles you are going through. More then anything I hope this post helps you to accept yourself regardless of your flaws or past failures.” No one is perfect!”, I can not say that enough!!!
Be positive, Think Positive, Live With Positivity and When All Fails Express Your Feelings. Everyone falls down Sometimes…
Remember What Counts Is What You Do After Your Get Back Up!!!
Thanks for viewing My Crazy Beautiful Blogs and Keep On Keeping On 😘
– Susan Riley
For more info see contact page