First things first, every one experiences happiness, joy and freedom in their own way. A big part of taking the correct steps to freedom and happiness, is to know exactly what it is you need and want out of your life?
Knowing these very specific details will provide you with the the type of happiness you desire. It is a simple and basic brainstorm.
Make a list and really do some self analysis.
Self-Discovery Is A Great Way To Better Understand Yourself.
After, Discovering Your Wants & Needs. It Is Time To Free Your Mind & Resolve The Past. By Achieving Inner Peace & Stability
A Code Of Conduct To Stand By To Achieve The Above
- Always try to complete, what you set out to achieve. Live without regret… (For Example: Say Yes, To New Things, Don’t Put Yourself In Compromising Situations)
- Accept, the things in life you can not change. (For Example: No One Is Perfect Accept Yourself, What Someone Does Is Their Own Problem, Focus On The Bigger Situation)
- Respect, your spiritual and moral beliefs… ( For Example: Trust Yourself !!!)
- Be honest with yourself about who you are, the life you’d like to live and the live you already had. (For Example: Life Is Hard But Do Not Turn A Blind Eye And Life To Yourself… It Is Always Best To Be Upfront And Self-Aware)
- Know your faults and flaws (For Example: Knowing What Hinders You, Will Help You To Establish Your A Better Plan Of Action For Your Future. Which Will Help Relieve Worry And Stress. As Well As Help You Come Up With Back Up Plans)
Once You Move Past Inner Peace & Building A Stable Moral Code:
1. What Possible Scenario’s, Will You Not Accept In Your Scenario? (Where Do You Draw The Line, Emotionally, Physically, And Over All.)
2. What Brings You Joy & Hapiness? What Puts A Real Smile On Your Face, NOT FAKE)
3. What Makes You Feel Unhappy Or Sad? (What Drags You Down Or Could Trigger Negative Thoughts Or Could Cause You to Have Negative Reactions)
What Are Some Popular Ways To Enjoy Life?
Next Step Is To Brainstorm:
All The possibilities for future events and goals.
(Contemplate Ahead Of Time)
At this point, it is time to piece all of the above answers and pieces of yourself together. Piece by piece, each of the above steps can help you to discover your inner truths, to assist you in building The Fun Filled Glorious Life Of Your Dreams…
Now for those of you who are wild at heart. You know who you are.
- The individuals, that live beyond the industry standard.
- The ones, not afraid to take a chance or stick you neck out a little bit.
- The people, who embrace Their inner and outer beauty by being bold and unashamed or who they are.
- The proud and morally sound individuals, that are not afraid to stand up for their beliefs and people that need standing up for.
Never Let Anyone Break Your Beautiful And Unique Spirit…
Now That You Have:
All The Right Questions To Answer…
Brainstormed The Right Thoughts & Ideas…
And were taught some really great examples of how and how not to live…
Thanks For Viewing
Crazy Beautiful Blogs
– Susan Riley