Having confidence in yourself gives you the backbone and strength to achieve anything you put your mind to…
Life is hard and I don’t care who you are, no one is perfect and thats okay!!!
The thing about society and its standards are in reality the speculation that perfection is the only option is BULLSHIT!!!
Forgive my extreme reaction but its the truth! The common everyday standards set upon us in our society are the same ones that have needed to be changed for hundreds of years.
These standards break our spirit, leave us emotionally and physically broken, lead to health problems, divide our communities, break up homes and sometimes are even the reason for deaths.
DO NOT BE THE VICTIM OF JUDGMENT, RIDICULE, SHAME, OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT STANDS IN YOUR WAY OF BEING
THE PERFECT VERSION OF YOURSELF
WHICH MEANS :
NEVER LOOK DOWN ON YOURSELF
AND ALWAYS BE CONFIDENT…
Who you are underneath all your strength and weaknesses. Behind all of your success and failures, is a person that is just a human being!!!
It does not matter what you look like, sound like, think like, act like, feel like or even taste like 😂!!! Every day you wake up, you are the beautiful and unique individual that you are and that is more than enough!!!
Why We Need To Find Confidence?
To have Confidence means you can overcome Fear but if you have a lack of confidence it can lead to paralysis from fear. Which can lead to failure or even such feelings of depression. Being fearful of the world or unconfident can hinder in you ways that you may not even realize.
* For instance, what if you confidently attempted to push past your fears and actually achieved what you are looking to accomplish..?
Think about what you could have missed out on if you didn’t push yourself?
To succeed in life…
You have to find confidence in yourself. To be successful or to stand out means you have to shoot for the stars… Embrace your inner and outer beauty, know your strengths and weaknesses and never forget you being unique is what makes you so special in the first place. We all have our place in this world. It is your job to choose where you want to be.
- Why, waste your time fitting into a place where you do not belong or feel uncomfortable. (Especially if it is to please someone else?)
- What makes you different from others?
- How does your individuality benefit you or hinder you from reaching your goals?
THESE ARE ALL GREAT QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER
Self-confidence means believing in yourself. So always remember too…
Why, Should You Always Press On And Try? Thats easy…
If your not trying and failing that means your just standing still!!!
Here are some great instructions to help you find success in your life.
If you can find the confidence to do so….
- Be proud of your failures and success because if we didn’t fail how would we know when we actually succed 😊!!!
- Be strong because what does not kill you will always make you stronger!!! (Figuratively Speaking) With confidence in yourself you will have more strength to drive toward your freedom and happiness.
- Accept yourself and be proud of the unique individual you are and all you have accomplished.. Each part of your past is a piece of who you are today. It may not all be positive but each negative action led to your next move. Now if you confidently chose to stay positive then you will achieve positivity but if you just back down and give into the negativity there will be no stopping the negative outcome💕!
Life Is Too Short To Not Focus On Having Faith In Yourself…
The world is to full of so many unworthy individuals. If you do not trust yourself than you will never find yourself capable of trusting others. Having faith in yourself allows you to be able to make proper decisions that suit your wants and needs. It’s also the key ingrediant to finding inner peace, happiness and the strength to achieve your dreams.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- DO NOT DENY YOURSELF, THE ABILITY TO ACHIEVE ALL OF THE ABOVE BECAUSE SOMEONE MADE YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN.
- DO NOT BE YOUR OWN WORST ENEMY!!! REMEMBER TO BE YOUR #1 CHEERLEADER BECAUSE THE WORLD IS FULL OF ENEMIES AND UNWORTHY PEOPLE. FOCUS ON BEING THERE FOR YOURSELF FIRST ALWAYS..
- ACCEPT THE FACT THAT NO TWO PEOPLE ARE THE SAME AND BECAUSE OF THAT YOU MAY DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE BUT HAVING A HEALTHY DISAGREEMENT IS WHAT MAKES THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE 😊💕!!! IF EVERYONE THOUGHT ALIKE WE WOULD NEVER HAVE ANY ADVANCEMEMT.
- DO ON TO OTHERS AS YOU WISH OTHERS WOULD DO ON TO YOU… BECAUSE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BE PUT DOWN THEN RESPECT THE FACT THAT EITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE 😊…
- WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE ELSE ABOUT TO GIVE UP ON THEMSELVES TAKE A CHANCE TO HELP THEM REMEMBER WHY THEY ARE WORTH CONTINUING FORWARD 🎉!!!
How Do I Rebuild My
- Step one- Get out a piece of paper & a pen..
- Step two- Make a list of what about yourself makes you feel unconfident?
- Step 3- Take the list you just made and contemplate how realistic those thoughts are?
- Do you feel you are not beautiful enough?
** Ask Yourself **
What is the definition of beauty and who determines what is the right amount?
*** The Answer ***
Beauty comes in all different colors, shapes and sizes… The truth is its all in the eyes of the beholder!!! If for some reason you are not to someones standards, then it is their loss.
NOT YOURS… BECAUSE YOU ARE PERFECTLY UNIQUE AND SPECIAL IN YOUR OWN WAY AND THAT ALL ALONE IS SPECIAL.
YOUR IMPERFECTIONS ARE THE PARTS OF YOU THAT MAKE YOU BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR OWN AMAZING AND UNIQUE WAY!!!
- Do you feel unworthy of feeling confident because of failure or past mistakes?
** Ask Yourself **
Who doesn’t make mistakes?
*** The Answer***
There is not one person under the sun or moon that is capable of not falling down or making a mistake.
As human beings we have free will…
That means that we are going to make bad decisions, take the wrong turns, face the unknown and fall apart when we don’t know how to handle a situation!!!
NO ONE IS PERFECT BUT EACH FAILURE IS STEP FORWARD AND EACH STEP IS A LESSON LEARNED AND ONE MORE PIECE OF WISDOM FOR THE FUTURE…
4. Step Four- Now that you have listed your reasons and asked the correct questions… Now you have to wake up every morning and rememeber to give yourself a break ..
**** Because I Repeat ****
No One Is Perfect and To keep a certain standard to save face in the proper moment is acceptable but not if it means to go against what you stand for, who you are and what makes you happy!!!
Here Are Some Awesome Affirmations I Put Together To Help You Boost Your Self- Esteem and Confidence…
Always Remember To Stay True To Yourself And Your Beliefs But Never Put Yourself Down For You Should Always Be Your
#1 Reason To Live And Achieve Your Dreams…
NEVER STOP PUSHING YOURSELF TOWARDS GREATNESS AND MOST OF ALL IF YOU FAIL ALWAYS GET UP, BRUSH YOURSELF OFF AND TRY AGAIN💕
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO FIND YOUR CONFIDENCE OR LOOKING TO REBUILD IT LOOK NO FURTHER
WITH DEDICATION, A PLAN OF ACTION AND A WILL TO SUCCEED
YOU HAVE COME TO THE CORRECT PLACE, IF AFTER READING THIS PAGE AND WORKING ON READING THE BELOW AFFIRMATIONS DO NOT WORK OR EVEN IF YOU JUST THINK YOU NEED HELP CONTACT TODAY
Now Please Take Advantage Of The Affirmations Below 💕
Every Morning Look Yourself In The Mirror And Tell Yourself All The Below Affirmations Or The One That Fits The Encouragment You Need..
If you are unable to look in a mirror close your eyes and picture yourself and say one or think it to yourself 💕
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT YOUR OWN AFFIRMATIONS OR ONES THAT HAVE WORKED FOR YOU IN THE COMMENTS BELOW
ANY AND ALL COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED AND APPRECIATED💕