In todays world everything costs so much money. It is hard for the people that do not have the proper funding or support to seek actual good information without paying an arm and a leg.
Although, we have paid for services. It is one of our goals to help the people that are unable to afford services or to shy to ask for them. I have been that person hoping and praying for the right answers to pop up to my simple questions in google. Believe me when I say I was and some days still am that woman. The way the health industry is now a days, so many people go without medical attention. Not everything has to be a million dollars but the world is how it is. Thats why the internet has millions of informational and informative pages.
We wanted this website to be full of great information to help people get the facts they need. As well as the correct type of guidance to help you to achieve your goals and living your best life. We are a Life Coaching & Motivational Company so as a benefit to our viewers, clients and followers we provide various free services as well as our paid for ones.
Our Head Life Coach Susan Riley Specializes in Self-Discovery, Personal Development, Goal Management & Motivation.
We as a company, believe a lot of the everyday struggles people face are due to challenges we may have faced through out our life.
- Most bullies generally don’t start that way, maybe your childhood bully was a victim of bullying themselves. Maybe that is the way they coped with their own general anxieties and self defeat.
- If you have a lack of confidence, most likely that comes from some type of standard or morals you were raised with that could be unrealistic. It’s also possible someone at one point in your life told you that you were not good enough, were too skinny, too over weight, not worthy of love or even common needs.
- If you are co-dependent maybe its because of medical issues or a lack of support that makes you feel you need to hold on tight to someone.
- Lack of motivation, can stem from many things such as lack of confidence, undiagnosed medical issues, lack of support maybe even an abundance of trauma and just over all depression.
- Depression is something that is plaquing our society everyday men, women and even children suffer in silence. They suffer in silence because of lack of finances, fear of being given a title that will cripple them in society, and even just lack of ability to care for one self.
- If you suffer from various stresses or anxieties it could be a simple fix but so many doctors now a days will force drugs down your throat and claim depression or some other disorder because it’s a much quicker process to tell you, you have something wrong with you then to actually sit you down and help you come up with a healthy plan of action. Your anxiety and stress issues could be solved by simply seeking support, understanding and a couple simple changes to your life style.
Now, These Are Just A Couple Examples Of Regular Life Scenarios That We Have All Faced At One Time, Or Another!!! Yet Society Still Frowns Upon Them & Pretends Like Everyone Has To Be Perfect.
Society may tell you that you are broken, they may say your actions are a disturbance and maybe even tell you that you are over reacting.
What ever they say, it is important for you to know your feelings count for something!!!
We should all be able to express ourselves. It is not healthy to hold our feelings in or to ignore them either. If you have a problem, it is your job to handle it. Your job to take control of your life and decide the direction you plan to move in to reach your best version of yourself!!!
Your Life Is A Priority, Your Feelings Matter, You Need Support and It Is Okay To Seek Help! It Is Okay To Cry, Be Angry, or To Be Sad!!! Hell, Sometimes Having A Pity Party Is Just What The Doctor Ordered!!!
Do You Have A Sad Food???
I Know I Do!!!
Do You Have A Motivational Song???
Because I Do!!!
Do You Have A Place You Hide When You Want To Run Away From The World??
I Do !!!
What Do You Do To Curve Your Anger?
For Me I Swim And When I Swim I Mean, I SWIM LAPS UNTIL MY ARMS ARE READY TO FALL OFF!!!
The Point Is…
What ever it is, that you can do to keep your life in order feel free to do so. Although, when you do try to balance yourself. It is important to live a healthy life but every once in a while it is okay to enjoy your guilty little pleasures as long as they are not harmful to yourself or others. Just make sure you know the pros and cons of your actions. As long as you are comfortable with the action, you are about to make without lying to yourself or without pretending the facts are not real than your choices are yours to make and no one else’s…
Now I’m not saying doing horrible things are accepted know your rights from wrongs. That is always very important but if you have to think to yourself is this bad or could I go to jail or be severely hurt the answer should always be I’m Not Going To Do This!!!
Safety Always First and For Most!!!
Be Smart, Care For Yourself, Make Good Decisions And Ask For Help If You Need It…
A Big Part Of Self Help Is Knowing What You Want, Need and Desire!!!
The Biggest Tool We Have In This Life Is Our Ability To Be Awareness Of Our Strengths and Weaknesses.
Self-Awareness is what helps us to build Boundaries and know our Limits. Without them we would keep yourself safe and if you are not aware of your reality and self you can not properly set boundaries and if you do not do that then you leave yourself open to be hurt or compromised.
Knowing Yourself It Can Change Your Whole World Just Having A Better Understanding Of Your Very Own Wants And Needs…
In Order To Help You On Your Journey I Have Created Multiple Self Help Pages To Assist You On Your Journey. Along Your Process If You Need Assistance I Want you To Know I Beg You To Not Hold Yourself Back… I Have Ways To Assist You If Finances Are An Issue, I Have Built Support Groups To Provide You With Support, Understanding, Motivation And So Much More… Please Feel Free To Comment On These Pages, Posts and Join The Support Groups Because Crazy Beautiful Blogs Is a Blog and Website Set Up To Be A Page For The People… What You Look Like, Where You Were Brought Up, And Your Past Will Not Hold You Back Here…
IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO REMEMBER NO ONE IS PERFECT AND WE ALL BEAT TO OUR OWN DRUM… YOUR INDIVIDUALITY AND PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ARE WELCOME AND WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SHARE YOU STORY EVEN IF IT IS ANONYMOUS… FOR YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU MAY HELP OR INSPIRE…
Here Are Some Links To Some Of Our Self Help Pages As We Expand Our Page I Will Add More To The List Also Don’t Forget To Check Out Our Website Main Menu And Our Crazy Beautiful Blogs!!!
Also Always Remember I Am A Call Away And Nothing Is Wrong With Taking Advantage Of A FREE LIFE COACHING CONSULTATION So Make If You Need Help Reach Out And I’ll Help You To Figure Out The Best Place To Start … Click Link Below To See Our Contact Info: